Thursday, August 11, 2011

Episode Eight Of The 3rd Season of My Webseries: ROUGH DRAFT

I'm a little unsure about this episode. Also as I get closer to the end of this season I keep getting more and more unsure of how it's gonna end. I want to have a really great ending like Season 2 but I can't figure out how to do it. I want to show the war between the Anders and the humans but I think it'd be better to focus on smaller scale stuff since this is a webseries. Hopefully as I begin writing the next episode I'll start getting ideas for how I should end it.

Let me know if the chase scene is too confusing in the comments below. I feel like I rushed through it a little.

Webseries Season 3 Episode 8

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

Take a deep breath. Hold it a second. Now let it out. Now touch your left thumb in the center of your right eyebrow. Now stick out your tongue. Now say "Integrated mauve cell factors are best used before their expiration date. Jello-pops!"
Did you feel silly doing all that? GOOD!
Next time you're worried about an episode remember what I just made you do. Silly.
Okay seriously though. It's GOOD! I like the ending. Unicorn is a very interesting character to be sure and Jeff and Drake continue to make me smile. And Alan! Well..he's still my favorite bundle of cuddly cardboard EVER! Good job sweetie!