Thursday, August 4, 2011

Episode Seven Of The 3rd Season of My Webseries: ROUGH DRAFT

I'm gonna hold off on the fight scene with Alan at the beginning for now. I need to think more about it before I try to write it. This episode's direction changed a lot as I wrote it and it ended up mostly just dialogue. It seems apporiate since the fight scene with Alan will probably be expensive. (I basically made the rest of the episode a bottle episode.) Let me know what you think of the dialogue. Was it convincing and natural? If any specific lines, during the whole Scullery/Smolder conversation, stood out as really exceptioanlly to you please point them out to me in the comments. I tried hard to mix in subtext and emotion in the dialogue. I've never written anything quite like it and it made me feel really vulnerable. I hope you like it... whoever you are... just kidding! I know it's you Ryanne! Thanks for being awesome! [})

Webseries Season 3 Episode 7

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

Oh you did the "love scene" perfectly! Just enough to let us know something's there but left us hanging at just the right point! I liked it a lot! Loved the stuff with Alan as always. He's my favorite as you know. Great job Andrew!