Sunday, August 2, 2009

ARG(h)-Con - Where Dreams Come True!

Okay, so sadly ARG(h)-Con isn't real but we can make it semi-real through the power of Twitter! This upcoming weekend (August 7-9) I'm going to be twittering about what's "going on" at ARG(h)-Con and I'd like you to do the same. Say whatever you want but start out with semi believable things. By the end of the weekend you can go crazy.
So... does this sound cool? Or does it just seem like a cry for attention? Neptunegrand thinks its "both a cry for attention AND awesome at the same time!!"
I'm thinking about posting some sort of vague schedule of events here on my blog. That way we don't have to think up completely random stuff off the top of our heads.
If you have any ideas or thoughts just let me know and if you don't want to do it I'll understand.

(Note: This is just for fun and has nothing to do with my recent power trip.)

2 comments:

worldofhiglet said...

:) I did something similar last year after failing to get to any Cons and then following everyone on Twitter that was having all the fun.

This year, thanks to FELICIA DAY and her cronies in THE GUILD being even more awesome at SDCC than last year it's been so much worse...

I'm in!

Andrew Gleason aka ARG(h) said...

That's great! [})